Our Statement of Faith
New Creation Life Ministries International believes that the Bible is the Word of God.
New Creation Life Ministries International requires that all members accept the Bible, as the Word of God and the final authority for all aspects of Christian living.
New Creation Life Ministries International shall emphasise the study of the Word of God, the preaching and teaching of the Word of God, soul-winning and evangelism. The church will also emphasize prayer, the reality of the Holy Spirit, the work of ministry, giving of tithes and offering and the basic doctrines of Christ.
Basic Doctrines We Believe In:
1. We believe in the eternal Godhead who has revealed Himself as one God manifesting for redemptive purposes in three persons, Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, distinguishable but indivisible. ( Matthew 28:18, Deuteronomy 6:4, 2 Corinthians 13:14 )
2. We believe in the plenary – Verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of scriptures as originally given. The scriptures are infallible, inerrant and sole and final authority for all matters of faith and conduct. ( 2 Timothy 3:6 )
3. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ the saviour of men; conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very man. ( Luke 1:26-35, John 1:4-16, Isaiah 7:14 )
4. We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion in the name of the eternal Godhead in the fulfillment of the Lord’s command. ( Matthew 28 :19 , Acts 2: 38, Acts 19:5 )
5. We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in 1 Corinthians 12 -14 as manifested in the early church.
6. We believe in the table of the Lord, commonly called Holy Communion or the Lord’s Supper for believers. ( 1 Corinthians 11 : 28 32 )
7. We believe there is one true universal Church, made up of genuine believers but is composed of the local churches in given localities. These churches under the sovereign leadership of Jesus Christ, exercising autonomous government, locally self administering and self propagating. ( Acts 15: 22 , Matthew 16: 18 )
8. We believe in the death, burial, resurrection, bodily ascension and bodily coming back of our Lord Jesus Christ for His Church. ( 1 Corinthians 15: 1-4 , 1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18 )
9. We believe that government is ordained by God. We declare our loyalty to our government and its leaders and we will assist in every way possible consistent with our faith in the scriptures as Christian citizens. ( Romans 13 )